Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Hi!

I know its been a looooooong time but i thought i would post on my blog.:D


I Got A Cat! Well It's My Sisters Cat But We All Play With Her.
Her Name Is Dahlia And She Is All Black. I Got A Camera For My Birthday So I'll Post Some Pictures For You Guys. :) She Does Not Really Like Brian And Mitzi (My Dogs) But She Seems To Be Getting A Little Used To Them. We're All Settled In My New House And I Have Unpacked All Of My Stuff And The House Looks Nice. :D I Went To The Coast For My Birthday To Go Visit My Moms Very Close Friend Casey. She Has A Daughter Named Taylor And Shes A Close Friend Of Mine. Casey Also Has Two Other Sons Tyler And Trevor. They Are 17 And 12. I Was Just Supposed To Stay For 2 Days But I Ended Up Staying There For A Whole Week. XD It Was Really Fun! I Met A Bunch Of New People. Craig Stayed Too. :P :D

No comments: